Develop and grow your leadership and position your organisation for the world of tomorrow
Covid-19 has plunged the world into unprecedented change. Leaders are being required to not only navigate their own personal challenges, but also to engage and mobilize their teams to continue performing in an unstable and shrinking market. This is extremely challenging in the transitional or liminal period between the old ways of working and the emerging (and largely unfamiliar) world of tomorrow. The stakes are high and how well leaders navigate their transition during Covid-19, will be a strong indicator of personal and organisational success and sustainability going forward.
In line with our tagline which is ‘’Prepared for Tomorrow” we are offering our expertise to support and develop leaders through the current transitions to prepare them to survive and thrive in the world of tomorrow.
Our content is drawn from decades of cross-cultural coaching and leadership experience together with ground-breaking insights from psychologists and futurists to offer leaders the competencies they need to take themselves and their organisations successfully through this crisis.
During this programme we will be working through the 6 key transitions leaders need to make during this liminal period. Click here to learn more about the 6 C’s of Liminal Leadership.
Who should attend?
People leaders and decision makers responsible for developing and implementing people strategies within their organisations or spheres of influence.
By attending this programme leaders will:
- Develop self-awareness around their leadership impact
- Build confidence in leading more consciously
- Embrace a more positive view of the future and their place in it
- Improve their drive and decision making
- Deepen their understanding of stakeholder needs and challenges
- Work better with ambiguity and complexity
- Tap into their innovation and creativity in solving business challenges
- Leverage insights and learn from other participants
- Build their motivation and engagement
- Successfully support personal and organisational change
- Develop a strategic and enterprise perspective
The programme is run over 16 weeks and is delivered virtually through a series of interactive virtual workshops.
By signing up for it, you will be required to:
- Attend 8 x 2-hour fortnightly virtual team workshops over 16 weeks.
- Bring a specific leadership challenge into the workshop and use the learning to address and resolve it.
- Introduce your leadership challenge in Session 1 and deliver a 20-minute presentation on how you addressed and resolved your leadership challenge in workshop 8.
- Engage in a 1:1 virtual coaching/mentoring session to support your learning and the resolution of your leadership challenge with Tracy May.
This programme is facilitated by Tracy May, CEO of The Diversitas Group. Tracy is an experienced and internationally accredited Executive Coach and leadership expert with decades of international corporate experience across a range of organisations and industry sectors (Read More).
Fees are available upon request.
Terms and Conditions Apply: Our Standard Terms and Conditions for the Course may be found – HERE. Please ensure that you read these T’s and C’s as it will be assumed that you have done so and agreed to them, once payment has been made.