PREPARED FOR TOMORROW
Future proof yourself as a leader and turn your people and business challenges into opportunities for growth!
The Prepared for Tomorrow Leadership Incubator is an opportunity to develop yourself as a leader and become part of a professional community for emerging and experienced leaders. Take part in virtual Development Sessions and Action Learning Sets to optimize your leadership impact. Together we will explore the typical mindsets that derail emerging leaders and turn your leadership challenges into successes.
As a bonus, you will have access to our extensive range of psychometric assessments to help you understand your leadership strengths and development areas.
Our menu of options include:
- Option 1: Virtual Leadership Development Sessions
- Option 2: Virtual Action Learning Sets
- Option 3: Psychometric Assessments with 1:1 feedback
THROUGH THESE SESSIONS YOU WILL:
- Identify your leadership strengths and development areas
- Become aware of mindsets that limit leadership effectiveness and how to overcome them
- Develop confidence in your leadership identity and mission
- Tap into your own resourcefulness as a leader and learn from others
- Identify creative ways to enhance your leadership impact
- Have fun with others who are on the same journey
ownleadofOption 1: Virtual Leadership Development Sessions
Sessions are 1.5 hours long and delivered virtually. They include information sharing, discussion and self-reflections aimed at helping you master key issues relevant to your personal and professional growth.
Each virtual session is themed around a key area of interest for leaders:
- Session 1: Creating Personal Visibility
- Session 2: Making Your Net-Work
- Session 3: Powering Through Perfectionism
- Session 4: Enhancing Your Personal Power
- Sesssion5: Growing From Setbacks
- Session 6: Beating the Disease to Please
- Session 7: Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- Session 8: Managing your Personal Energy
Option 2: Virtual Action Learning Sets
3 x 1-hour Action Learning Sets allow you to come together with a small group of peers to work through your own specific leadership challenges and opportunities and identify solutions.
In each set, we will cover 2 challenges, so you will need to sign up to 3 sessions in total to complete the series.
Option 3: Psychometrics
Each of us is unique. Discover more about your own leadership strengths, motivations, skills and development areas by undertaking one of our extensive range of psychometric assessments. Our psychometrics are offered online via an email link. Reports will be sent to you upon completion of the assessment, followed up by a personalized 1:1 virtual feedback session to help you make sense of your data and identify actions to take forward.
Register interest by completing the form below and we will come back to you to discuss which psychometric will be right for you.
Option 1: Virtual Leadership Sessions – USD 25 + VAT per session
Option 2: Action Learning Set – USD 300 + VAT per set (3x 1-hour sessions)
Option 3: Psychometric Assessments – Assessments individually priced, Feedback Sessions – USD 200 + VAT for a personalized 1-hour 1:1 Feedback Session*
*This is a special fee to those who are enrolled in the “Prepared for Tomorrow Programme’’ and represents a 25% discount on the usual feedback session fee.
Lead Facilitator – Tracy May
The Prepared for Tomorrow Leadership Incubator is led by Tracy May, CEO of The Diversitas Group and a highly experienced and internationally accredited business coach. She is a diversity and inclusion expert, a keynote speaker and executive coach with more than 20 years of experience in supporting leaders in diverse cultural environments across Africa, Europe, Asia, Australasia and the Middle East.
Terms and Conditions Apply: Our Standard Terms and Conditions for the Course may be found – HERE. Please ensure that you read these T’s and C’s as it will be assumed that you have done so and agreed to them, once payment has been made.