NOW COMPLETELY ONLINE
Do you want to gain formal accreditation as a Foundation Coach?
The Diversitas Group is proud to announce that we are now offering Coaching Fundamentals completely virtually!
Coaching Fundamentals is a 5-part Online Coach Training Programme for Senior Leaders, Managers, HR or Learning and Development professionals who want to be accredited as foundations coaches.
This programme leverages our years of deep coaching expertise, combined with research-based principles of best practice in adult online instructional design and will enable you to learn the fundamental pillars of great coaching and how to structure and facilitate transformative conversations with your clients. Coaching Fundamentals is led by highly experienced business coaches with global experience, who will share their personal insights and allow you to learn from their approach and practice.
BY COMPLETING THIS 6-MONTH PROGRAMME YOU WILL:
- Develop core coaching knowledge, skills and behaviours
- Learn how to facilitate a conversation using behavioural coaching models
- Learn key skills such as embodied listening and insightful questioning
- Explore how to prepare yourself and clients for a 1-2-1 coaching programme
- Understand the boundaries of a coaching relationship and how to manage these
- Apply insights from neuropsychology in the coaching relationship
- Learn how to develop an effective coaching relationship and a 1-2-1 coaching programme
- Develop understanding of the importance of contracting throughout the coaching relationship
- Explore the importance of supervision within coaching
- Learn to self-reflect and appraise coaching capabilities to identify areas for personal development in coaching, and plan for new learning
- Be eligible to complete a portfolio of follow up coaching and reflection which will accredit you as a Foundation Coach with the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC)
- Earn 34 ACSTH (Approved Coach Specific Training Hours) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
Our next programme will run on the following dates:
- 17th January 2021- 29th June 2021
Coaching Fundamentals runs over a 6-month period and uses a combination of synchronous and asynchronous learning.
In order to complete Coaching Fundamentals and receive EMCC and/or ICF Accreditation, you will need to engage in 5-Online Modules. At the end of each Online Module, you will need to attend a Virtual Workshop which is mandatory for accreditation.
There is 1 Joining Session and 5 Virtual Workshops in total, which are scheduled for the following dates:
- Joining Session: Tuesday 17th January 2021, 9.00-10.00am (GST)
- Virtual Workshop 1: Tuesday 9th February 2021, 9.00am-11.00am (GST)
- Virtual Workshop 2: Tuesday 16th March 2021, 9.00am-12.00pm (GST)
- Virtual Workshop 3: Tuesday 20th April 2021, 9.00am-12.00pm (GST)
- Virtual Workshop 4: Tuesday 18th May 2021, 9.00am-12.00pm (GST)
- Virtual Workshop 5: Tuesday 22nd June 2021, 9.00am-12.00pm (GST)
- Integration Day: Tuesday 29th June 2021, 9.00am-11.00am (GST)
The fee for this course is USD 2,750 + VAT which is inclusive of:
- 19 hours of synchronous virtual coach training
- 17 hours of asynchronous modular learning
- Electronic Resource Guide
- 34 ACSTH Hours (ICF)
- Personal Emotional Intelligence (EQi) Assessment and Feedback
For those wishing to pursue EMCC accreditation an additional $500 + VAT is payable, which includes:
- Individual Support with your portfolio submission
- 1:1 and group supervision sessions
- Pre-submission portfolio review
- Award of your EMCC Foundation Accreditation (EQA)
Terms and Conditions Apply: Our Standard Terms and Conditions for the Course may be found – HERE. Please ensure that you read these T’s and C’s as it will be assumed that you have done so and agreed to them, once payment has been made.